Phone: (609) 443-6999    Mail: info@eastwindsorflooring.com

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: The New Orleans Saints got two

The New Orleans Saints got two 2 weeks 4 days ago #636345

• zhangzk
Drew Brees http://www.jaguarsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-quincy-williams-ii-jersey , two interceptions by Marcus Lattimore, and rallied from a 14-point deficit to beat the Philadelphia Eagles 20-14 Sunday to advance to the NFC championship game.Using a dominant ball-control offense after a horrendous start, Brees took the Saints (14-3) on scoring drives of 92, 79 and 67 yards. And a few gambles paid off to assure New Orleans will host the Rams (13-4) next Sunday for a spot in the Super Bowl.Los Angeles, which fell 45-35 at the Superdome in November, will try again next week, with the winner taking on either Kansas City or New England in the Super Bowl in Atlanta. The Saints’ win finished off a sweep of the divisional round by teams coming off byes.Wil Lutz added two field goals for the Saints, who last got this far in 2009, when they won the Super Bowl.Philadelphia (10-8) will not repeat as NFL champion; no team has done so since the 2004 Patriots.This was really two games in one. Philly scored on its first two drives as the Saints could do virtually nothing right.After that opening period Ryquell Armstead Jersey , it was all New Orleans, yet the resilient Eagles kept it close enough that when Lutz missed a 52-yard field goal with 2:58 remaining, they were only one-score behind.Nick Foles, the hero of last year’s Super Bowl run, got them in position for yet another late winning score — just like last week at Chicago and last February against New England for the championship.Then Alshon Jeffery couldn’t handle a second-down pass from the Saints 27 and Lattimore grabbed his second interception to clinch the win.PATRIOTS 41, CHARGERS 28FOXBOROUGH, Mass. (AP) — Sony Michel ran for 129 yards and had three touchdowns and New England beat Los Angeles in the divisional playoffs to earn its eighth straight trip to the AFC championship game.New England (12-5) will play at Kansas City in next week’s AFC title game. The Patriots beat the Chiefs 43-40 in Foxborough in Week 6. The Patriots finished 9-0 at home this season.It is the 13th conference championship game appearance by the Patriots during the Tom Brady-Bill Belichick era.The Chargers (13-5) haven’t reached the AFC title game since the 2007 season.Philip Rivers finished 25 of 51 for 331 yards, three touchdowns and an interception. He is 0-5 in games played in Foxborough, including 0-3 in the postseason.Brady finished 34 of 44 for 343 yards and a touchdown. He improves to 8-0 as a starter against Rivers http://www.jaguarsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-gardner-minshew-ii-jersey , who drops to 1-8 against New England all-time.James White tied Darren Sproles‘ NFL postseason record with 15 catches, totaling 97 yards.New England scored on its first four possessions of the game to build a 35-7 halftime lead.Julian Edelman had nine catches for 151 yards. INDIANAPOLIS — Indianapolis Colts general manager Chris Ballard kept insisting he would be judicious in free agency.For two-plus years, he was. On Wednesday, a week after the first big wave of signings, Ballard opened his checkbook and made the biggest acquisition of his tenure by adding Justin Houston.Ballard didn’t just add a proven pass rusher; he brought in someone he knew well from his days in Kansas City, someone he believes fits the Colts’ young locker room, and a player who can still be effective when taking on extra blockers. Houston considered it the perfect combination for his skills.“I think they can help me as much as I can help them,” he told local reporters on a conference call. “I love the way they play — their attitude and the effort they play with on the field. I think we can help each other. I just want to be another pass rusher within the scheme that can help cause some more headaches.”It’s a role he excelled in for eight seasons with Kansas City.The 6-foot-3, 258-pound four-time Pro Bowler was a key part of the Chiefs’ defense Christian Wilkins Jersey , making 377 tackles in 96 starts. Houston’s 78½ career sacks rank fourth since he entered the league, and he was a first-team All-Pro in 2014, when he won the NFL’s sacks title. His 22 sacks that season are still tied for the second-highest single-season total in league history.But with Houston turning 30, a high price tag and the Chiefs switching from a 3-4 defensive front to a 4-3, he suddenly became expendable.So after testing the market, Ballard eventually persuaded Houston to make Indianapolis his new home.“We’ve been calling and texting each other,” Houston said. “Just knowing him (Ballard) and the kind of guy he is — somebody I can trust and just talk to, knowing I’ve got an honest answer and to know exactly what he’s looking for and feel like I can help play a large role.”ESPN.com reported the deal is for two years and $24 million.This was a rare splash move by Ballard, who went into free agency with roughly $100 million in salary cap room. As usual http://www.dolphinsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-michael-deiter-jersey , Ballard focused first on retaining his players. He re-signed kicker Adam Vinatieri, right guard Mark Glowinski and defensive tackle Margus Hunt before last week’s first big wave of signings. The Colts later re-signed two more starters, cornerback Pierre Desir and safety Clayton Geathers.The only newcomer until Wednesday had been former Carolina receiver Devin Funchess.Houston was too good to pass up.Now he joins a young, budding defense that made a dramatic turnaround last season under first-year coach Matt Eberflus and helped the Colts end a three-year playoff drought.Houston’s experience could prove every bit as valuable as his pass-rushing skills, too.Outside linebacker Darius Leonard was a first-team All-Pro during his rookie season, and the Colts hope to get even more productivity out of second-year defensive linemen Kemoko Turay and Tyquan Lewis, both second-round picks.Houston also will help boost a line that includes Hunt, Jabaal Sheard and Denico Autry, and he can’t wait to get started.“Of course Garrett Bradbury Jersey , I would’ve liked to play my whole career in one place, but that’s not neither here nor there,” he said. “That’s over and done with. I am here now and I am excited to be a Colt. I am going to make the best of this opportunity.”Houston started 12 games at outside linebacker in 2018, recording 37 tackles and nine sacks while forcing five fumbles and picking off one pass.He was the Chiefs’ third-round pick in 2011.100<button class="view-gallery">View Gallery</button> Gallery:View from the sidelines: NFL cheerleaders 2018Raj Mehta-USA TODAY Sports | Raj Mehta
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.096 seconds

logo-east-windsor-02

Get In Touch

405 Route 130, East Windsor NJ

(609) 443-6999

eastwindsorflooring.com

Our Newsletter

Subscribe with our newsletters and receive news about our products, promotions and discounts.